- March 19, 2018
This spring, President Monaco is once again holding Office Hours and Town Hall Meetings to engage students, faculty, and staff across the university.
Office Hours serve as an opportunity for members of the Tufts community to participate in an informal open discussion. No appointments are necessary, and these discussions often include more than one person at a time. Attendees do not have to participate for the full hour.
At the Town Hall Meetings, President Monaco
- Reminder: Medford/Somerville Campus Planned Electrical Shutdowns - March 19, 2018
- University OPEN March 14 - March 14, 2018
- University CLOSED on Tuesday, March 13, due to the winter storm - March 12, 2018
- Tufts Dining Spring Recess Hours - March 9, 2018
- Medford Facilities - Event Work Order Request - March 9, 2018
- Facilities Event Planning Practices 101 - March 9, 2018
- Grafton CLOSED March 8 due to a power outage; Delayed opening for Medford/Somerville and Boston SMFA - March 8, 2018
- CELT Faculty Fellows Applications Now Being Accepted - March 7, 2018
- Grafton campus closed/classes canceled beginning at 12 p.m. Wednesday, March 7, 2018 - March 6, 2018
- University Open Forum: Alumnae Lounge Murals - February 28, 2018