- May 11, 2015
- The week following Commencement, summer construction season will begin. The Medford/Somerville campus will be the site of several extensive projects and in preparation, members of the construction mitigation team have made personal outreach to building administrators, published a new construction website and compiled e-lists of the interested stakeholders on campus who will receive regular construction updates.
Please visit the new Tufts construction website at read full text ...
- An Important Message for the Tufts Community - May 9, 2015
- Take the MassCommute Bicycle Challenge! - May 6, 2015
- Annual Electrical Power Shutdown Notice for the Medford/Somerville Campus - May 6, 2015
- Summer Housing available at the Medford/Somerville campus - April 28, 2015
- Tufts Stands with Nepal - April 28, 2015
- Statement on Divestment - April 22, 2015
- Reminder: Open Office Hours with Provost Harris - April 22, 2015
- Training Ride with Provost Harris - April 22, 2015
- Annual Sustainability Progress Report Released - April 22, 2015
- An Important Message for the Tufts Community - April 18, 2015
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.