- July 22, 2015
The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering are excited to announce the launch of their new website (asegrad.tufts.edu).
The new website delivers a comprehensive overview of graduate programs in Arts and Sciences and in Engineering. The site provides quick and intuitive access to graduate departments, as well as extensive resources for prospective and current students. The simplified site navigation
read full text ...
- Implementing a Research Data Management System (RDMS) at Tufts - July 8, 2015
- FY 2016 Fringe Benefit Rates - June 17, 2015
- Tufts Collaborates Seed Grants Awarded for 2015 - 2016 - June 17, 2015
- Reminder: Summer Celebrations, 2015 - June 10, 2015
- Reminder: Tufts Distinction Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - June 3, 2015
- Fiscal 2015 Key Dates for Year-End - June 3, 2015
- Update on Emergency Alert on Medford/Somerville Campus - May 31, 2015
- Summer Picnics and Ice Cream Social, 2015 - May 20, 2015
- Summer Construction - May 11, 2015
- An Important Message for the Tufts Community - May 9, 2015
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.