- August 19, 2015
- As we wrap up our summer construction season, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience with the noise, added traffic, and walkway detours. While most of the work has been completed on all campuses, there are still a few projects continuing into the fall that you will notice, particularly in Medford/Somerville and Grafton.
The read full text ...
- August 19, 2015
- The Tufts Office of Sustainability is pleased to announce the launch of the 2015 Green Office Certification Challenge. The Green Office Certification Program supports, promotes, and recognizes offices across the university that are engaging in sustainable practices, and offices may achieve one of four levels of certification (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) based on the score they receive on a checklist of
read full text ...
- 2015-2016 parking permits now available for sale - August 17, 2015
- Tufts Common Read 2015: Acts of Faith - August 17, 2015
- Tufts University Shuttle Service - August 17, 2015
- AS&E Launch New Graduate Programs Website - July 22, 2015
- Implementing a Research Data Management System (RDMS) at Tufts - July 8, 2015
- FY 2016 Fringe Benefit Rates - June 17, 2015
- Tufts Collaborates Seed Grants Awarded for 2015 - 2016 - June 17, 2015
- Reminder: Summer Celebrations, 2015 - June 10, 2015
- Reminder: Tufts Distinction Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - June 3, 2015
- Fiscal 2015 Key Dates for Year-End - June 3, 2015
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.