- December 4, 2013
- Tufts Technology Services is seeking volunteers (faculty, staff, students) to help evaluate the accessibility of websites and web-based systems in use at the university or being considered for purchase. Participants should be proficient with at least one assistive technology (e.g., screen reader, voice control, mouse-less browsing, keyboard navigation, screen magnification). You do not need to identify yourself as an individual with a disability to us in order to participate. The identity of
read full text ...
- Annual Holiday Celebrations 2013: Invitation from the President - November 26, 2013
- Electrical Power Shutdown - Saturday, November 30, 2013 - November 26, 2013
- TCA Raffle - November 26, 2013
- New 'Well Time' Policy - November 21, 2013
- Electrical Power Shutdown - Saturday, November 30 - November 21, 2013
- Tufts Community Appeal (TCA) Raffle - November 21, 2013
- Medford and Boston Town Hall Meetings, 11/18/13 (Webcast Available) and 11 - November 13, 2013
- Tufts Community Appeal Raffle - November 13, 2013
- Transportation Survey - November 6, 2013
- Tufts Community Appeal Raffle - November 6, 2013
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.