- August 27, 2014
- Tufts Technology Services (TTS) is pleased to announce the purchase of a three-year site license for EndNote, a reference management software package used to manage bibliographies, citations, and references.
Tufts' EndNote site license allows an unlimited number of installations of EndNote software on university computers. It also covers EndNote installations on personal computers belonging to the university's employees and students.
read full text ...
- Improvements to Parking Facilities and Rate Changes for FY2015 - August 20, 2014
- Tufts' New Virtual Private Network Goes Live August 10th - July 30, 2014
- Science & Engineering Complex Pre-Construction - July 30, 2014
- Tremont Street Garage Annual Restoration - July 23, 2014
- Stop. Think. Click. - July 16, 2014
- Announcing the 3rd Annual Tufts Century Ride - July 16, 2014
- Office of Sustainability Re-launches Green Office Certification Program - July 16, 2014
- Bright Horizons to Manage Day Care Center - July 16, 2014
- TTS Introduces 24 x 7 IT Service Desk - July 10, 2014
- Computer Donation Program - July 9, 2014
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.