- October 28, 2014
- Tomorrow, President Monaco will hold open Office Hours for students, faculty, and staff on the Boston campus. The President hopes you will join him at this opportunity for informal discussion. There is no need to RSVP. For more information, visit http://president.tufts.edu/office-hours/.
Thursday, October 30, 1:00-2:00pm
75 Kneeland Street, Suite 950
- Learning Spaces Focus Groups - October 22, 2014
- Open Office Hours with President Monaco - October 22, 2014
- Faculty Grants for Collaboration and Innovation - October 22, 2014
- Thematic Area Working Group on Computational and Quantitative Skills and Me - October 22, 2014
- Breakfast Office Hours with Provost Harris - October 15, 2014
- Nominate a Jumbo for the 2015 Alumni Awards - October 8, 2014
- Learning Spaces Focus Groups - October 8, 2014
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month: STOP.THINK.CONNECT - October 8, 2014
- Minimum Wage Increase - October 8, 2014
- New University Weapons Policy - October 1, 2014
Tufts Emergency Alert System
In an emergency the university will attempt to communicate with the community through a variety of methods. Use of the latest available technology provides us with several ways to reach community members through public postings, information hotlines, and an Emergency Alert System integrating telephone, text messaging and email.