- November 17, 2017
Starting in December 2017, Tufts Technology Services will begin upgrading eligible Tufts owned and managed machines from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
How will the upgrade process work?
- Representatives from TTS will begin contacting departmental managers and administrators to coordinate and schedule the work and answer any questions you might have about the transition to Windows 10.
- An assessment of both the hardware and software on each machine
- Facilities Event Planning Practices 101 - November 17, 2017
- Classroom Operating Systems Being Upgraded During Winter Break - November 17, 2017
- Reminder: Tufts Innovates and Collaborates Seed Grants - November 16, 2017
- Faculty Teaching & Learning Workshops with Professor James Lang - November 16, 2017
- Tufts Community Appeal (TCA) Raffle - November 16, 2017
- Tufts Community Appeal (TCA) Raffle - November 9, 2017
- Tufts Global Research Assistant Program - November 6, 2017
- Tufts Community Appeal (TCA) Raffle - November 2, 2017
- Now is the Time to Enroll in or Change Your Benefit Options for 2018! - November 1, 2017
- Become a Tufts Eco-Ambassador – Registration Open for Two Upcoming Programs - October 30, 2017