June 3, 2019 | Category: Announcement
TO: Faculty and Staff, All campuses
Upgraded eServe Portal
The upgraded eServe portal, where you can access important information like payroll and benefits, is now available here. You’ll need to log on with your UTLN user name and password to access the site. If you need a brief tutorial to see how the site is organized before you log on, this video will show you what to expect.
New Online Personnel Action Process
The new, streamlined online personnel action process replaces the former paper-based PAFs with automated, online approval workflows for easier tracking.
To ensure a smooth transition to the new personnel action process, Tufts Support Services (TSS) staff will be available on the following dates and campus locations this week and next:
- Boston Health Sciences: Tuesday, June 4, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in Sackler, 851
- Grafton: Wednesday, June 5, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Jean Mayer Administration Building, 2nd floor dining room, 224
- Medford/Somerville: Monday, June 10, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in Eaton Hall, 209
You’ll find additional information and instructions for both eServe and the personnel action workflows on AccessTufts:
- eServe Workforce Portal Request Submission Guidelines and FAQs
- List of what is available to employees on eServe such as payroll and benefits information, time off tracking, and performance planning and review forms
- How to change your benefits selections
- Guidelines for submitting personnel actions
Thank you for your patience as we implement these new systems and processes designed to be more efficient and easier for you to use. If you have any questions during the rollout phase, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.