February 1, 2019 | Category: Announcement
TO: Faculty and Staff, All campuses
FROM: Tufts Technology Services
On Tuesday, February 5, the all NEW AccessTufts 2.0 will launch for the community!
This new version of AccessTufts -- which has been in design and development over the past year -- will showcase a number of new features, including:
- Enhanced content with the addition of most of the IT (technical services) and Finance content
- Improved Search
- A more modern look and feel
- Improved navigation
- New activity guides for Finance content
- Improved accessibility/usability
- A better mobile experience
- Access to SiteImprove for analytics
- More relevant content at your fingertips on the Homepage
- An expanded model of distributed content authoring and management for the future
The AccessTufts team working with our contract partner, Isovera, and members of the Finance Division and Tufts Technology Services, has been diligently producing content, fine tuning, and testing the site to prepare for launch. The team has also conducted several outreach sessions over the past month with various groups in the community including Finance, HR, Tufts Support Services (TSS), TTS' CIO Council, and Administration Matters to demo the site and gather feedback.
Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive thus far. Stay tuned for a feature article at launch on February 5 outlining more about navigation and new features as well as dates for demo sessions for the broader Tufts community on all four campuses.