January 4, 2019 | Category: Announcement
TO: Faculty and Staff, Boston, Medford and Grafton campuses
FROM: The Office of Equal Opportunity
Tufts University is committed to providing a safe and positive workplace for all students, staff and faculty. In order to help achieve this goal and to comply with university, state and federal policies and regulations, Tufts’ Office of Equal Opportunity provides training regarding discrimination and harassment prevention that is mandatory to all staff, faculty (full-time, part-time, temporary), and student employees WHO ARE NEW TO TUFTS OR HAVE NOT ALREADY ATTENDED.
The most recent cycle of University-wide Discrimination and Harassment Prevention workshops took place in October of 2018. Registration for sessions on the Medford, Boston and Grafton campuses is now open.
Dates and locations for workshops (all course #: OEO-UN) are:
- Tuesday, January 22, 9:30 a.m. - noon (Session #0042) and 1:30 - 4 p.m. (Session #0043) (both in the Gordon Institute--200 Boston Ave., 2nd floor)
- Friday, February 15, 9:30 a.m. - noon (Session #0052) and 1:30 - 4 p.m. (Session #0053) (both in Cabot 206)
- Wednesday, March 6, 9:30 a.m. - noon (Session #0056) and 1:30 - 4 p.m. (Session #0057) (both in Cabot 206)
- Monday, February 11, 9:30 a.m. - noon (Session #0046 -- in Dental CE Classroom 1415) and 2 - 4:30 p.m. (Session #0047 -- in Sackler B09)
- Thursday, March 7, 9 - 11:30 a.m. (Session #0058) and 1:30 - 4 p.m. (Session #0059) (both in Dental CE Classroom, Room 1415)
- Tuesday, March 5th, 9 - 11:30 a.m. (Session #0054) and 1:30 - 4 p.m. (Session #0055) Grafton Campus -- location to be announced