August 8, 2016 | Category: Announcement
TO: Faculty and Staff, Medford/Somerville
FROM: Department of Public and Environmental Safety, Administrative Services
2016-2017 parking permits are now available for sale for the Medford/Somerville and SMFA campuses.
Purchase Permit Online
- Visit Tufts Parking Portal to purchase your permit online
- Faculty and staff can pay either by credit/debit card or payroll deduction
- Choose your campus address to expedite delivery
Purchase Permit in Person
- 419 Boston Avenue Medford, MA 02155 (Dowling Hall, 1st Floor)
Medford/Somerville Campus Rates
- Faculty/staff annual permits are $340 per year
- For daily, weekly, monthly and other rates visit Parking Services Overview
- Monthly parking is limited. Please contact Andrea.Breault@tufts.edu for more information
License Plate Recognition (LPR) Lots
- If you regularly park in either the Dowling Hall Garage or Cousens Parking Lot, you must renew your permit prior to September 1, 2016 otherwise the exit gate will not open for your vehicle.
- More information on LPR
- 2016-2017 permits must be properly displayed on vehicles by Monday, September 9th 2015, otherwise you risk receiving a citation.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org